Saturday, December 12, 2015

clicked on a thread that I should have avoided

Fighting it. I want to go over there and rant so hard. 
O it don't make one iota of difference!
release the bitter bile 
or relent. 


Hi. My name is cactusflinthead and I am a political junkie. 
I read entirely too much. 
I engage in debates that have no meaning and go no where. 
I try to stop, but I keep doing it. 
Maybe the one or two independent, mythical, legendary even 
swing voters
do they still exist? 

I want that picture of Hunter S. 
aiming his big .44 at the Chinese gongs
right here. 








Fucking ginkgo is going to outlive me 
and it gives not one fuck about politics;




























1 comment:

Unknown said...


A "No" uttered from the deepest conviction is better and greater than a "Yes" merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble. - Ghandi